Wednesday, October 20, 2010

THE AGRILINK 2010


As I was browsing my picture gallery, looking to photographs of my recent trip to Hanoi, Vietnam, I realized that I haven't posted much in this blogspot about the recent Agrilink Agribusiness fair. Well... I have most posted in FB anyway. Just the same, I still want to blog here how happy I am of our successful participation to the 17th Agribusiness Trade Exhibitions & Seminars, the AGRILINK 2010! 


From L-R: Gerard Papillon, Roselyn Pescado, Jenifer Marcelo, Rey Forte (behind), Me, Don Morados, Gael Papillon (our son) and Jayson del Rosario.

While others keep on posting pictures of who they meet, who their special guests are, who visited their  booth etc., :-) I only have this picture to post. Me and my long time Pamora Team! Rest of pictures are for our own gallery :) in FB ha ha ha... Visitors come and go. Specials guests just passes by. But your real team mates are beside you no matter what happen and how bad the weather may be :) No matter how long your ROI too! Its not just the money that counts... Its the trust... The confidence... The transparency... Not too many people have the guts to be transparent... Too scare to be transparent when you are hiding too much :) Our team knows our works from A to Z. No secrets... No experts... No best... We are all the same... Working in progress :) as one!

My sincerest gratitude to my loyal hardworking dedicated Pamora Farm officers and staffs. They deserve to be acknowledge and thank for.  


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Pamora farm,

We are from Cebu and would like to know if we can visit your farm soon? We would like to learn more about free range chicken. Thank you and More Power to your Company for these New Year!

PAMORA FARM said...

@Christopher. Sorry for this late response to your comment. You may visit our farm anytime. Let's coordinate. You may call our manila office at 759-2678 or my duo mobile 0917-537-5639 & (02) 506-1082 or email me at tina@pamorafarm.com