Monday, June 14, 2010

JUNE 14... Happy 40th Wedding Anniversary!


Happy 40th Wedding Anniversary to our Parents!
Tatay Roger and Nanay Linda!

We are blessed with parents with full of love and respect.
Pamora Farm is not complete without our parents!

We are family.
My parents, seated in the middle, Nanay Linda (58) and Tatay Roger (64).
Beside our Nanay is our youngest brother Donato. Beside our Tatay is our brother Rogelio Jr.
And of course, the tres marias behind.
On the right is our eldest sister Ana Marie. On the left is our second sister Wilma.
And in the middle, who else but me... the only Arestina in the family :)
(Ako ata ang author dito kaya dapat lang bida ako anoh! Ha Ha Ha!)

The most important is, we are all together and helping each other to run our business.
I thank my parents who are always there to help and support my Pamora Farm projects.
Best wishes! More wedding anniversaries to come!
Cheers!



No comments: